- Heat ends Coyotes’ season with impressive 3-1 victory to complete miraculous series comebackPosted 2 days ago
- Larson takes dig at Ross for her children born out of B.C. as candidates read talking points at forumPosted 2 days ago
- Chase ties game in final second, then beats Coyotes again in overtime, forcing fifth gamePosted 4 days ago
- After painful three-year wait, local man at last to get his hip operationPosted 4 days ago
- Larson floats Osoyoos-Oliver amalgamation at seniors’ candidate forum dominated by health issuesPosted 5 days ago
VIDEO: Romancing the Desert at the Osoyoos Desert Centre
The Osoyoos Desert Centre is a precious pocket of dry, antelope brush habitat preserved for visitors just north of Osoyoos. But once a year, on the second Saturday of August, it’s a busy place – drawing nearly 200 people to its major fundraiser – Romancing the Desert. Runs 8:17.
(Video by Richard McGuire, digital editor, Osoyoos Times/Aberdeen Publishing)