- Local chamber hands out hardware for 2014 business excellencePosted 3 days ago
- Kidney donation will help prolong life of local womanPosted 4 days ago
- Skiing returns to BaldyPosted 1 week ago
- Council takes step in possible airport closurePosted 1 week ago
- Dairy Queen, Tim Hortons latest break-in victimsPosted 1 week ago
- Osoyoos man and woman in custody after stolen property foundPosted 1 week ago
- Airport committee urges council to keep facility open and support expansion planPosted 1 week ago
South Valley Newspaper Network
The South Valley Newspaper Network is an alliance of community newspapers in the South Okanagan, Similkameen and Boundary areas, designed to give regional advertisers a single point of contact for booking advertising space in the five participating publications. By booking into a number of publications at once, advertisers qualify for “volume discounts” on the respective line rates offered by the individual newspapers.
By combining forces, the SVNN can reach nearly 8,000 weekly readers with one buy. The well-respected and widely-read community newspapers of Osoyoos, Oliver, Greenwood, Keremeos and Princeton provide a blanket coverage throughout the entire region.
South Valley Newspaper Network Sales Manager Ken Baker can provide details on costs and specifications for the Network. Clients who were formerly dealing individually with five separate newspapers have found that their time savings are significant: one point of contact – one message – one bill. Ken can be reached either through the Osoyoos Times office 250-495-7225, or by way of e-mail: email@example.com