- School board appoints new principalsPosted 2 days ago
- For independent candidate Dr. Peter Entwistle, all politics is about healthPosted 3 days ago
- Recent rainfall breaking some daily recordsPosted 5 days ago
- Group proposes walk-in clinic at DO officesPosted 5 days ago
- Stuck in water at nightfall in lion country – Osoyoos Rotarians have wild adventures on visit to South African development projectPosted 5 days ago
- UPDATED: Three board members resign from South Okanagan Chamber of CommercePosted 5 days ago
- New 10-year lease gives Keremeos Grist Mill stabilityPosted 5 days ago
- Sun shines on 23rd Easter EggstravaganzaPosted 5 days ago
South Valley Newspaper Network
The South Valley Newspaper Network is an alliance of community newspapers in the South Okanagan, Similkameen and Boundary areas, designed to give regional advertisers a single point of contact for booking advertising space in the five participating publications. By booking into a number of publications at once, advertisers qualify for “volume discounts” on the respective line rates offered by the individual newspapers.
By combining forces, the SVNN can reach nearly 8,000 weekly readers with one buy. The well-respected and widely-read community newspapers of Osoyoos, Oliver, Greenwood, Keremeos and Princeton provide a blanket coverage throughout the entire region.
South Valley Newspaper Network Sales Manager Ken Baker can provide details on costs and specifications for the Network. Clients who were formerly dealing individually with five separate newspapers have found that their time savings are significant: one point of contact – one message – one bill. Ken can be reached either through the Osoyoos Times office 250-495-7225, or by way of e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org