- Keep Kobau in national park, groups tell provincePosted 4 hours ago
- Trustee hostility to opening of OSS in 1970s shows history repeating itselfPosted 4 hours ago
- Former trustee who worked tirelessly to get OSS built is heartbroken over closurePosted 4 hours ago
- Osoyoos Lake Appreciation Day brings together representatives, experts from throughout valleyPosted 4 hours ago
- Independent school committee lowers financial ask from town, but need for facility still criticalPosted 1 day ago
- SD 53 trustees took $14,000 junket just days after voting to close OSSPosted 5 days ago
- First Osoyoos cherries of the year on sale FridayPosted 5 days ago
- Independent school in hands of town – referendum is possiblePosted 1 week ago
- Province response expected soon on national park, but including Mt. Kobau in park definitely ruled outPosted 1 week ago
- Independent school partnership with Good Shepherd moving forwardPosted 2 weeks ago
South Valley Newspaper Network
The South Valley Newspaper Network is an alliance of community newspapers in the South Okanagan, Similkameen and Boundary areas, designed to give regional advertisers a single point of contact for booking advertising space in the five participating publications. By booking into a number of publications at once, advertisers qualify for “volume discounts” on the respective line rates offered by the individual newspapers.
By combining forces, the SVNN can reach nearly 8,000 weekly readers with one buy. The well-respected and widely-read community newspapers of Osoyoos, Oliver, Greenwood, Keremeos and Princeton provide a blanket coverage throughout the entire region.
South Valley Newspaper Network Sales Manager Ken Baker can provide details on costs and specifications for the Network. Clients who were formerly dealing individually with five separate newspapers have found that their time savings are significant: one point of contact – one message – one bill. Ken can be reached either through the Osoyoos Times office 250-495-7225, or by way of e-mail: email@example.com