- Osoyoos needs to be promoted as great place to live, not just visit, says councillorPosted 1 day ago
- New information sessions coming in March for those looking to find jobs at Okanagan Correctional CentrePosted 1 day ago
- Local MP, BCFGA speak out against genetically modified apples being approved for U.S. marketPosted 1 day ago
- Organizers of Easter Eggstravaganza say event will proceed, but 2015 parade will be cancelledPosted 1 day ago
- Rai leads Rattlers into Valley ChampionshipsPosted 1 day ago
- SOMHA Bantams have qualified to compete in provincial championship tournamentPosted 1 day ago
- Posse won’t go down without a fight in opening round series against CoyotesPosted 1 day ago
- Rogers will hold public meeting in Osoyoos over cellphone towerPosted 1 day ago
- Alberta horse owner/trainer brings huge stable of 60 horses to train at Desert ParkPosted 1 day ago
- Hockey Canada’s top brass visiting town this week to review acclaimed academyPosted 1 day ago
South Valley Newspaper Network
The South Valley Newspaper Network is an alliance of community newspapers in the South Okanagan, Similkameen and Boundary areas, designed to give regional advertisers a single point of contact for booking advertising space in the five participating publications. By booking into a number of publications at once, advertisers qualify for “volume discounts” on the respective line rates offered by the individual newspapers.
By combining forces, the SVNN can reach nearly 8,000 weekly readers with one buy. The well-respected and widely-read community newspapers of Osoyoos, Oliver, Greenwood, Keremeos and Princeton provide a blanket coverage throughout the entire region.
South Valley Newspaper Network Sales Manager Ken Baker can provide details on costs and specifications for the Network. Clients who were formerly dealing individually with five separate newspapers have found that their time savings are significant: one point of contact – one message – one bill. Ken can be reached either through the Osoyoos Times office 250-495-7225, or by way of e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org