- Independent school committee lowers financial ask from town, but need for facility still criticalPosted 1 day ago
- Keep Kobau in national park, groups tell provincePosted 1 day ago
- Trustee hostility to opening of OSS in 1970s shows history repeating itselfPosted 1 day ago
- Former trustee who worked tirelessly to get OSS built is heartbroken over closurePosted 1 day ago
- Osoyoos Lake Appreciation Day brings together representatives, experts from throughout valleyPosted 1 day ago
- SD 53 trustees took $14,000 junket just days after voting to close OSSPosted 1 day ago
- First Osoyoos cherries of the year on sale FridayPosted 1 day ago
You can reach us at:
PO Box 359,
Osoyoos, B.C., V0H 1V0
8712 Main Street
Proudly part of the Aberdeen Publishing group. Click for more on Aberdeen Publishing.
and Special Projects
Ad Design/Associate Publisher
Aberdeen Publishing, Regional Sales Rep
Osoyoos Times is a member of the National Newsmedia Council, which is an independent organization established to deal with acceptable journalistic practices and ethical behaviour. If you have concerns about editorial content, please contact email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with the response and wish to file a formal complaint, visit the web site at mediacouncil.ca or call toll-free 1-844-877-1163 for additional information.