- Heat ends Coyotes’ season with impressive 3-1 victory to complete miraculous series comebackPosted 2 days ago
- Larson takes dig at Ross for her children born out of B.C. as candidates read talking points at forumPosted 2 days ago
- Chase ties game in final second, then beats Coyotes again in overtime, forcing fifth gamePosted 4 days ago
- After painful three-year wait, local man at last to get his hip operationPosted 4 days ago
- Larson floats Osoyoos-Oliver amalgamation at seniors’ candidate forum dominated by health issuesPosted 5 days ago
A blend of media is often considered the most effective plan of attack when it comes to advertising. The Osoyoos Times Ltd. offers advertising options ranging from the traditional Display Ad (both Black & White or Full Process Colour), to low-cost Classified Ads, to point-of-sales printed material including in-house publications, to Web Advertising.