- Kidney transplant takes place a day before World Kidney DayPosted 12 hours ago
- Desert Live Music Festival won’t run this yearPosted 12 hours ago
- Silent during off-road meeting, environmentalists now speaking up about damage caused by ATVsPosted 12 hours ago
- Osoyoos Lake level rising again with change of seasonPosted 12 hours ago
- BCFGA shares its concerns after federal government approves controversial Arctic Apple for sale in CanadaPosted 12 hours ago
A blend of media is often considered the most effective plan of attack when it comes to advertising. The Osoyoos Times Ltd. offers advertising options ranging from the traditional Display Ad (both Black & White or Full Process Colour), to low-cost Classified Ads, to point-of-sales printed material including in-house publications, to Web Advertising.