- Osoyoos speaks out against school closuresPosted 2 days ago
- Province, not school board, should decide on closures, says former mayor Stu WellsPosted 2 days ago
- Annual savings from closing Osoyoos school is less than $400,000Posted 2 days ago
- School supporters hope for huge turnoutPosted 7 days ago
- Four-day week proposed to address school funding crisisPosted 7 days ago
- Town could provide subsidy to keep schools openPosted 7 days ago
- Building at Gyro Park vandalized with fire and graffitiPosted 2 weeks ago
A blend of media is often considered the most effective plan of attack when it comes to advertising. The Osoyoos Times Ltd. offers advertising options ranging from the traditional Display Ad (both Black & White or Full Process Colour), to low-cost Classified Ads, to point-of-sales printed material including in-house publications, to Web Advertising.