- Coyotes end season with 3-1 win over Chiefs; Osoyoos faces North Okanagan in playoffsPosted 21 hours ago
- Clarence Louie re-elected as OIB chiefPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATED: Reports indicate police raid in Oliver centred on man charged recently with gun smugglingPosted 4 days ago
- UPDATE: Highway 3 traffic advisory now lifted between Anarchist Summit and GreenwoodPosted 4 days ago
- UPDATED: Town’s population passes 5,000, triggering jump in policing costsPosted 5 days ago
- Jason Bayda ‘ecstatic’ to be named permanent commander of Osoyoos RCMP Detachment, along with promotion to sergeantPosted 5 days ago
A blend of media is often considered the most effective plan of attack when it comes to advertising. The Osoyoos Times Ltd. offers advertising options ranging from the traditional Display Ad (both Black & White or Full Process Colour), to low-cost Classified Ads, to point-of-sales printed material including in-house publications, to Web Advertising.