- Osoyoos hosts major water forums next weekPosted 3 days ago
- RCMP constable still collecting salary more than two years after suspensionPosted 3 days ago
- Missing man found dead; vehicle plunged down cliffPosted 4 days ago
- Conservative Neufeld closing gap on NDP’s Cannings in latest pollPosted 1 week ago
- Ex-councillor and wife hope town will welcome refugee familyPosted 1 week ago
- Green candidate Samantha Troy stepped up when no one else wouldPosted 1 week ago
- Two independent candidates use election to put forward their unconventional ideasPosted 1 week ago
- Chance of a ski season at Baldy ‘very precarious,’ says company that stepped in to run it last yearPosted 1 week ago
Deadlines changing due to Canada Day holiday
Because Canada Day celebrations will be held on Tuesday, the deadline schedule for the Osoyoos Times has changed in regards to our next issue, which will be published on Wednesday, July 2.
The deadline for classified and display advertising for our next edition will be Friday, June 27 at noon.
The Osoyoos Times office will be open during regular office hours on Friday, June 27 and Monday, June 30, but we will be closed for business on Canada Day. Regular office hours will return on July 2. Our staff will be putting out the majority of the next edition on Monday, but we will have coverage of some of the activities taking place during the Cherry Fiesta on Canada Day in the July 2 edition. We wish everyone a safe and happy Canada Day.