- Salmon run faces catastrophe this yearPosted 11 hours ago
- Sighs of relief as Teneycke capturedPosted 11 hours ago
- Two female members of Delta family sent to hospital after collision on Osoyoos LakePosted 21 hours ago
- RCMP get their man – Teneycke in custody after harrowing chasePosted 7 days ago
- RCMP continue search for prolific offender after man shot near OliverPosted 1 week ago
- Province left feds dangling 11 months after secretly killing parkPosted 1 week ago
- Lightning strikes cause new wildfires to break out across regionPosted 1 week ago
- Parks Canada worried sensitive lands could be developedPosted 1 week ago
Deadlines changing due to Canada Day holiday
Because Canada Day celebrations will be held on Tuesday, the deadline schedule for the Osoyoos Times has changed in regards to our next issue, which will be published on Wednesday, July 2.
The deadline for classified and display advertising for our next edition will be Friday, June 27 at noon.
The Osoyoos Times office will be open during regular office hours on Friday, June 27 and Monday, June 30, but we will be closed for business on Canada Day. Regular office hours will return on July 2. Our staff will be putting out the majority of the next edition on Monday, but we will have coverage of some of the activities taking place during the Cherry Fiesta on Canada Day in the July 2 edition. We wish everyone a safe and happy Canada Day.