- Paddleboard business alleges harassment by competitorPosted 3 days ago
- Teachers’ strike finally resolvedPosted 3 days ago
- Osoyoos couple announces intentions to run in upcoming municipal electionPosted 3 days ago
- Osoyoos’ Pederson has no illusions of becoming mayor, but running anywayPosted 3 days ago
- Ombudsperson office coming to Osoyoos to hear complaintsPosted 3 days ago
- Report raises questions about Desert Park’s futurePosted 1 week ago
- Officers for new jail soon to be hiredPosted 1 week ago
- Mount Baldy has plans for December opening, but local investor still neededPosted 1 week ago
- Education minister rejects BCTF’s call for binding arbitrationPosted 1 week ago
Deadlines changing due to Canada Day holiday
Because Canada Day celebrations will be held on Tuesday, the deadline schedule for the Osoyoos Times has changed in regards to our next issue, which will be published on Wednesday, July 2.
The deadline for classified and display advertising for our next edition will be Friday, June 27 at noon.
The Osoyoos Times office will be open during regular office hours on Friday, June 27 and Monday, June 30, but we will be closed for business on Canada Day. Regular office hours will return on July 2. Our staff will be putting out the majority of the next edition on Monday, but we will have coverage of some of the activities taking place during the Cherry Fiesta on Canada Day in the July 2 edition. We wish everyone a safe and happy Canada Day.