- Town not impressed as Bernier suggests Osoyoos should take its concerns up with school boardPosted 23 hours ago
- SD 53 didn’t follow its own school closure policy, court petition allegesPosted 1 day ago
- Bernier should refuse to sign OSS closure, NDP arguesPosted 2 days ago
- SD 53 never spoke to town about $1 million offer because minds already made up – TarrPosted 2 days ago
- MLA Larson’s ‘open letter’ to Osoyoos about school closure unleashes storm of criticism on social mediaPosted 2 days ago
- Court action is next step as school board votes 4-3 on third reading of bylaw to close OSSPosted 1 week ago
- Syrian refugee family learning English, adapting to life in Osoyoos communityPosted 1 week ago
- School board looks at ideas to battle deficitPosted 1 week ago
- 300 turn out to discuss independent high school for OsoyoosPosted 1 week ago
- EDITORIAL: Town’s failed offer proved SD 53 always acting in bad faithPosted 1 week ago
Deadlines changing due to Canada Day holiday
Because Canada Day celebrations will be held on Tuesday, the deadline schedule for the Osoyoos Times has changed in regards to our next issue, which will be published on Wednesday, July 2.
The deadline for classified and display advertising for our next edition will be Friday, June 27 at noon.
The Osoyoos Times office will be open during regular office hours on Friday, June 27 and Monday, June 30, but we will be closed for business on Canada Day. Regular office hours will return on July 2. Our staff will be putting out the majority of the next edition on Monday, but we will have coverage of some of the activities taking place during the Cherry Fiesta on Canada Day in the July 2 edition. We wish everyone a safe and happy Canada Day.