- Economic benefits of OCC will be felt in Oliver and entire South Okanagan for generations to comePosted 4 days ago
- Helping inmates acquire job and life skills during incarceration is prime focus, says OCC’s wardenPosted 4 days ago
- New fire hall almost ready to openPosted 6 days ago
- Tranquility Café owner apologizes to those he hurtPosted 6 days ago
- Tranquility Café owner David Taylor skips town leaving unpaid billsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brenda Dorosz green lighted to seek NDP nominationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Trustee candidate Redenbach says he’ll be strong advocate for Osoyoos communityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oliver woman found dead after vehicle went down embankment identified as Beverly Anne LouiePosted 2 weeks ago
Deadlines changing due to Canada Day holiday
Because Canada Day celebrations will be held on Tuesday, the deadline schedule for the Osoyoos Times has changed in regards to our next issue, which will be published on Wednesday, July 2.
The deadline for classified and display advertising for our next edition will be Friday, June 27 at noon.
The Osoyoos Times office will be open during regular office hours on Friday, June 27 and Monday, June 30, but we will be closed for business on Canada Day. Regular office hours will return on July 2. Our staff will be putting out the majority of the next edition on Monday, but we will have coverage of some of the activities taking place during the Cherry Fiesta on Canada Day in the July 2 edition. We wish everyone a safe and happy Canada Day.