- Home Hardware murals will pay lasting tribute to town’s pioneersPosted 5 hours ago
- Larson to announce funding for Osoyoos Secondary SchoolPosted 14 hours ago
- Mariposa Gardens management asks for mediator to resolve pending strike actionPosted 16 hours ago
- VIDEO: Province reports on new efforts to keep invasive mussels out of B.C. waterwaysPosted 20 hours ago
- Larson acclaimed as B.C. Liberal candidate; outlines goals for OsoyoosPosted 1 day ago
- Recent terminations lead to mass resignations at popular Osoyoos resortPosted 1 week ago
- Mussel searches find contaminated boats, prompting calls for stronger inspection programPosted 1 week ago
- School board still hasn’t announced decision on provincial funding for OSSPosted 1 week ago
- New medicinal marijuana outlet shut down by town two days after openingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Community celebrates 37 years of OSS at ‘wake’ for school that isn’t deadPosted 2 weeks ago
Deadlines changing due to Canada Day holiday
Because Canada Day celebrations will be held on Tuesday, the deadline schedule for the Osoyoos Times has changed in regards to our next issue, which will be published on Wednesday, July 2.
The deadline for classified and display advertising for our next edition will be Friday, June 27 at noon.
The Osoyoos Times office will be open during regular office hours on Friday, June 27 and Monday, June 30, but we will be closed for business on Canada Day. Regular office hours will return on July 2. Our staff will be putting out the majority of the next edition on Monday, but we will have coverage of some of the activities taking place during the Cherry Fiesta on Canada Day in the July 2 edition. We wish everyone a safe and happy Canada Day.