- Independent school committee lowers financial ask from town, but need for facility still criticalPosted 5 days ago
- Keep Kobau in national park, groups tell provincePosted 5 days ago
- Trustee hostility to opening of OSS in 1970s shows history repeating itselfPosted 5 days ago
- Former trustee who worked tirelessly to get OSS built is heartbroken over closurePosted 5 days ago
- Osoyoos Lake Appreciation Day brings together representatives, experts from throughout valleyPosted 5 days ago
- SD 53 trustees took $14,000 junket just days after voting to close OSSPosted 5 days ago
- First Osoyoos cherries of the year on sale FridayPosted 5 days ago
Deadlines changing due to Canada Day holiday
Because Canada Day celebrations will be held on Tuesday, the deadline schedule for the Osoyoos Times has changed in regards to our next issue, which will be published on Wednesday, July 2.
The deadline for classified and display advertising for our next edition will be Friday, June 27 at noon.
The Osoyoos Times office will be open during regular office hours on Friday, June 27 and Monday, June 30, but we will be closed for business on Canada Day. Regular office hours will return on July 2. Our staff will be putting out the majority of the next edition on Monday, but we will have coverage of some of the activities taking place during the Cherry Fiesta on Canada Day in the July 2 edition. We wish everyone a safe and happy Canada Day.