- Wells says warped sense of civic pride led to sign stealing incidentPosted 24 hours ago
- Retired teacher McWhinnie avoids jail term for stealing $41,000 from rural fire districtPosted 24 hours ago
- Shirtless, shoeless suspect flees before RCMP arrest him near downtown OsoyoosPosted 1 week ago
- Wells admits to ‘boneheaded mistake’ in removing signs from private property last summerPosted 1 week ago
- Candidate forum set for Oct. 29 at OSSPosted 1 week ago
- Greg Norton rejects conflict of interest claimPosted 1 week ago
- NDP calls for return to National Park talksPosted 1 week ago
- Federal NDP picks Dick Cannings as local candidatePosted 1 week ago
Deadlines changing due to Canada Day holiday
Because Canada Day celebrations will be held on Tuesday, the deadline schedule for the Osoyoos Times has changed in regards to our next issue, which will be published on Wednesday, July 2.
The deadline for classified and display advertising for our next edition will be Friday, June 27 at noon.
The Osoyoos Times office will be open during regular office hours on Friday, June 27 and Monday, June 30, but we will be closed for business on Canada Day. Regular office hours will return on July 2. Our staff will be putting out the majority of the next edition on Monday, but we will have coverage of some of the activities taking place during the Cherry Fiesta on Canada Day in the July 2 edition. We wish everyone a safe and happy Canada Day.