- Shirtless, shoeless suspect flees before RCMP arrest him near downtown OsoyoosPosted 2 days ago
- Wells admits to ‘boneheaded mistake’ in removing signs from private property last summerPosted 2 days ago
- Candidate forum set for Oct. 29 at OSSPosted 3 days ago
- Greg Norton rejects conflict of interest claimPosted 3 days ago
- NDP calls for return to National Park talksPosted 3 days ago
- Federal NDP picks Dick Cannings as local candidatePosted 3 days ago
- Cougars again sighted in Osoyoos, one shot, public warnedPosted 3 days ago
- Stu Wells withdraws mayoralty bid as Sue McKortoff seeks to fill his shoesPosted 1 week ago
- Officials unprepared when mussel-infested boat arrived at Osoyoos border crossingPosted 1 week ago
- MLA has received no complaints about park closurePosted 1 week ago
Deadlines changing due to Canada Day holiday
Because Canada Day celebrations will be held on Tuesday, the deadline schedule for the Osoyoos Times has changed in regards to our next issue, which will be published on Wednesday, July 2.
The deadline for classified and display advertising for our next edition will be Friday, June 27 at noon.
The Osoyoos Times office will be open during regular office hours on Friday, June 27 and Monday, June 30, but we will be closed for business on Canada Day. Regular office hours will return on July 2. Our staff will be putting out the majority of the next edition on Monday, but we will have coverage of some of the activities taking place during the Cherry Fiesta on Canada Day in the July 2 edition. We wish everyone a safe and happy Canada Day.