- South Okanagan shuttle service ready to start picking up passengers soon for connection to Kelowna International AirportPosted 7 hours ago
- Bankruptcy could be used as tool to transfer Mount Baldy to new buyerPosted 17 hours ago
- Sockeye salmon recreational fishery opens Thursday, July 31Posted 2 days ago
- Federal Conservatives pick Neufeld, Liberals nominate DenesiukPosted 2 days ago
- Rain provided lull, but higher fire risk returningPosted 6 days ago
- Mount Baldy ski resort assets for sale in court-approved foreclosurePosted 1 week ago
- Osoyoos council plans comprehensive bylaw to address RV parksPosted 1 week ago
- Sewer study to shape improvements over next two decadesPosted 1 week ago
- Recreational Sockeye fishery opening on Osoyoos Lake expected at end of monthPosted 2 weeks ago
- Highway 97 will soon get $3M facelift from Osoyoos to OliverPosted 2 weeks ago
Deadlines changing due to Canada Day holiday
Because Canada Day celebrations will be held on Tuesday, the deadline schedule for the Osoyoos Times has changed in regards to our next issue, which will be published on Wednesday, July 2.
The deadline for classified and display advertising for our next edition will be Friday, June 27 at noon.
The Osoyoos Times office will be open during regular office hours on Friday, June 27 and Monday, June 30, but we will be closed for business on Canada Day. Regular office hours will return on July 2. Our staff will be putting out the majority of the next edition on Monday, but we will have coverage of some of the activities taking place during the Cherry Fiesta on Canada Day in the July 2 edition. We wish everyone a safe and happy Canada Day.