- UPDATE: Testalinden Creek fire expands to north leading to increased evacuation alert areaPosted 1 day ago
- Osoyoos senior, little dog scarred in vicious pit bull attackPosted 2 days ago
- Thick smoke from U.S. hampers efforts to fight local firesPosted 2 days ago
- Osoyoos residents can assist fire victims at community BBQ or donations at local banksPosted 2 days ago
- Cameron McRae, ‘well-known to police,’ convicted for possessing stolen propertyPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Testalinden Creek fire grows to 2,500 hectares, but is now 50 per cent containedPosted 1 week ago
- Wildfires rage in every direction – A week to rememberPosted 1 week ago
- Province re-opens door to national park reserve, inviting public comment on ‘intentions paper’Posted 1 week ago
- National park supporters thrilled with province’s announcement; opponents less pleased with planPosted 1 week ago
- Determined Idaho couple successful in helping find missing man during return trip to OsoyoosPosted 1 week ago
Deadlines changing due to Canada Day holiday
Because Canada Day celebrations will be held on Tuesday, the deadline schedule for the Osoyoos Times has changed in regards to our next issue, which will be published on Wednesday, July 2.
The deadline for classified and display advertising for our next edition will be Friday, June 27 at noon.
The Osoyoos Times office will be open during regular office hours on Friday, June 27 and Monday, June 30, but we will be closed for business on Canada Day. Regular office hours will return on July 2. Our staff will be putting out the majority of the next edition on Monday, but we will have coverage of some of the activities taking place during the Cherry Fiesta on Canada Day in the July 2 edition. We wish everyone a safe and happy Canada Day.