- Council explores closing airport to use land for industryPosted 10 hours ago
- B.C. Environment minister meets opposing groups on national parkPosted 10 hours ago
- McKortoff wins landslide becoming first female mayor in Osoyoos’ historyPosted 1 week ago
- Residents vote ‘yes’ to new fire hallPosted 1 week ago
- Provincial finance committee calls for new talks on national park in South OkanaganPosted 1 week ago
Deadlines changing due to Canada Day holiday
Because Canada Day celebrations will be held on Tuesday, the deadline schedule for the Osoyoos Times has changed in regards to our next issue, which will be published on Wednesday, July 2.
The deadline for classified and display advertising for our next edition will be Friday, June 27 at noon.
The Osoyoos Times office will be open during regular office hours on Friday, June 27 and Monday, June 30, but we will be closed for business on Canada Day. Regular office hours will return on July 2. Our staff will be putting out the majority of the next edition on Monday, but we will have coverage of some of the activities taking place during the Cherry Fiesta on Canada Day in the July 2 edition. We wish everyone a safe and happy Canada Day.