- UPDATE: Testalinden Creek fire expands to north leading to increased evacuation alert areaPosted 5 days ago
- Osoyoos senior, little dog scarred in vicious pit bull attackPosted 7 days ago
- Thick smoke from U.S. hampers efforts to fight local firesPosted 7 days ago
- Osoyoos residents can assist fire victims at community BBQ or donations at local banksPosted 7 days ago
- Cameron McRae, ‘well-known to police,’ convicted for possessing stolen propertyPosted 2 weeks ago
- UPDATE: Testalinden Creek fire grows to 2,500 hectares, but is now 50 per cent containedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wildfires rage in every direction – A week to rememberPosted 2 weeks ago
- Province re-opens door to national park reserve, inviting public comment on ‘intentions paper’Posted 2 weeks ago
- National park supporters thrilled with province’s announcement; opponents less pleased with planPosted 2 weeks ago
- Determined Idaho couple successful in helping find missing man during return trip to OsoyoosPosted 2 weeks ago
Hey Ocean entertains large audience at Tinhorn Creek Vineyards
Vancouver indie alternative rock band Hey Ocean gave a great performance at Tinhorn Creek Vineyards on Saturday evening, attracting a large crowd to the popular venue.
The winery holds music concerts one Saturday each month during the warm season. Concerts are staged in an outdoor amphitheatre with a spectacular view over the Okanagan Valley as a backdrop.
Hey Ocean features vocals and flute by Ashleigh Ball, vocals and guitar by David Beckingham and vocals and base by David Vertesi.
(Richard McGuire photos)