- Recent terminations lead to mass resignations at popular Osoyoos resortPosted 3 days ago
- Mussel searches find contaminated boats, prompting calls for stronger inspection programPosted 3 days ago
- School board still hasn’t announced decision on provincial funding for OSSPosted 4 days ago
- New medicinal marijuana outlet shut down by town two days after openingPosted 1 week ago
- Community celebrates 37 years of OSS at ‘wake’ for school that isn’t deadPosted 1 week ago
- Future of OSS remains in limbo as board chair Tarr says trustees want more informationPosted 1 week ago
- Fleming hopes announcement will save OSS, but says government ‘in full panic mode’Posted 1 week ago
- Osoyoos school advocate Dorosz urges cautious reaction to government’s announcement of funds to keep OSS openPosted 1 week ago
- Province provides funding to keep OSS open, but will school board take it?Posted 1 week ago
- Clock ticking on independent school plans as OIS awaits decisions by othersPosted 1 week ago
Hey Ocean entertains large audience at Tinhorn Creek Vineyards
Vancouver indie alternative rock band Hey Ocean gave a great performance at Tinhorn Creek Vineyards on Saturday evening, attracting a large crowd to the popular venue.
The winery holds music concerts one Saturday each month during the warm season. Concerts are staged in an outdoor amphitheatre with a spectacular view over the Okanagan Valley as a backdrop.
Hey Ocean features vocals and flute by Ashleigh Ball, vocals and guitar by David Beckingham and vocals and base by David Vertesi.
(Richard McGuire photos)