- Buyer of old Regal Ridge building hopes it becomes medical centrePosted 38 mins ago
- Sockeye salmon recreational fishery opens Thursday, July 31Posted 17 hours ago
- Bankruptcy could be used as tool to transfer Mount Baldy to new buyerPosted 17 hours ago
- South Okanagan shuttle service ready to start picking up passengers soon for connection to Kelowna International AirportPosted 17 hours ago
- Federal Conservatives pick Neufeld, Liberals nominate DenesiukPosted 17 hours ago
- Rain provided lull, but higher fire risk returningPosted 17 hours ago
- Mount Baldy ski resort assets for sale in court-approved foreclosurePosted 1 week ago
- Osoyoos council plans comprehensive bylaw to address RV parksPosted 1 week ago
- Sewer study to shape improvements over next two decadesPosted 1 week ago
- Recreational Sockeye fishery opening on Osoyoos Lake expected at end of monthPosted 2 weeks ago
1980 class A motorhome, Corsair, GMC 350 hp V8, 24’ two gas tanks. 2 beds, new fridge, new furnace, generator, one owner good con. 145,000 kl. $4000 firm. Phone or fax 250-495-5056 or drive by 8206 87 St., Os.
2002 34’ Dutchstar motorhome. Class A. Ford V-10. Two slide-outs. Walk around queen bed. 66,781 kms. (41,496 miles) Must sell. Price reduced. $43,500. Call 250-485-8089.