- Shirtless, shoeless suspect flees before RCMP arrest him near downtown OsoyoosPosted 2 days ago
- Wells admits to ‘boneheaded mistake’ in removing signs from private property last summerPosted 2 days ago
- Candidate forum set for Oct. 29 at OSSPosted 3 days ago
- Greg Norton rejects conflict of interest claimPosted 3 days ago
- NDP calls for return to National Park talksPosted 3 days ago
- Federal NDP picks Dick Cannings as local candidatePosted 3 days ago
- Cougars again sighted in Osoyoos, one shot, public warnedPosted 3 days ago
- Stu Wells withdraws mayoralty bid as Sue McKortoff seeks to fill his shoesPosted 1 week ago
- Officials unprepared when mussel-infested boat arrived at Osoyoos border crossingPosted 1 week ago
- MLA has received no complaints about park closurePosted 1 week ago
1980 class A motorhome, Corsair, GMC 350 hp V8, 24’ two gas tanks. 2 beds, new fridge, new furnace, generator, one owner good con. 145,000 kl. $4000 firm. Phone or fax 250-495-5056 or drive by 8206 87 St., Os.
2002 34’ Dutchstar motorhome. Class A. Ford V-10. Two slide-outs. Walk around queen bed. 66,781 kms. (41,496 miles) Must sell. Price reduced. $43,500. Call 250-485-8089.