- Spectacular fireworks display caps off successful Cherry FiestaPosted 4 hours ago
- Osoyoos marks summer with a busy Cherry FiestaPosted 4 hours ago
- New Osoyoos Royalty crowned at pageant before Cherry FiestaPosted 5 hours ago
- Early morning fire causes extensive damage at Kobau Lanes and Vengeance FitnessPosted 4 days ago
- Missing man believed drowned in Osoyoos LakePosted 5 days ago
- Feds looked at using B.C. grazing laws in national parkPosted 5 days ago
- Man who claims he was framed by RCMP constable casts wide net in civil lawsuitPosted 5 days ago
- Graduating OSS students offered advice on living the rest of their livesPosted 5 days ago
- Milfoil growth four to six weeks early this yearPosted 5 days ago
- RCMP arrest accused child molester near OsoyoosPosted 2 weeks ago
Local bowler wins bronze at Special Olympics
Special Olympian Stephen Lee, who is from Oliver and bowls at Kobau Lanes in Osoyoos, took home a bronze medal he won for bowling at the recent Special Olympics Canada Summer Games in the Lower Mainland.
Lee’s team representing B.C. was one of 40 bowling teams that competed in Richmond over the July 12 weekend. The team placed seventh.
Lee picked up his medal for coming third as an individual for average number of pins. In his high game he scored 205.