- Kidney transplant takes place a day before World Kidney DayPosted 2 days ago
- Desert Live Music Festival won’t run this yearPosted 2 days ago
- Silent during off-road meeting, environmentalists now speaking up about damage caused by ATVsPosted 2 days ago
- Osoyoos Lake level rising again with change of seasonPosted 2 days ago
- BCFGA shares its concerns after federal government approves controversial Arctic Apple for sale in CanadaPosted 2 days ago
Local bowler wins bronze at Special Olympics
Special Olympian Stephen Lee, who is from Oliver and bowls at Kobau Lanes in Osoyoos, took home a bronze medal he won for bowling at the recent Special Olympics Canada Summer Games in the Lower Mainland.
Lee’s team representing B.C. was one of 40 bowling teams that competed in Richmond over the July 12 weekend. The team placed seventh.
Lee picked up his medal for coming third as an individual for average number of pins. In his high game he scored 205.