- Shirtless, shoeless suspect flees before RCMP arrest him near downtown OsoyoosPosted 2 days ago
- Wells admits to ‘boneheaded mistake’ in removing signs from private property last summerPosted 2 days ago
- Candidate forum set for Oct. 29 at OSSPosted 3 days ago
- Greg Norton rejects conflict of interest claimPosted 3 days ago
- NDP calls for return to National Park talksPosted 3 days ago
- Federal NDP picks Dick Cannings as local candidatePosted 3 days ago
- Cougars again sighted in Osoyoos, one shot, public warnedPosted 3 days ago
- Stu Wells withdraws mayoralty bid as Sue McKortoff seeks to fill his shoesPosted 1 week ago
- Officials unprepared when mussel-infested boat arrived at Osoyoos border crossingPosted 1 week ago
- MLA has received no complaints about park closurePosted 1 week ago
Local bowler wins bronze at Special Olympics
Special Olympian Stephen Lee, who is from Oliver and bowls at Kobau Lanes in Osoyoos, took home a bronze medal he won for bowling at the recent Special Olympics Canada Summer Games in the Lower Mainland.
Lee’s team representing B.C. was one of 40 bowling teams that competed in Richmond over the July 12 weekend. The team placed seventh.
Lee picked up his medal for coming third as an individual for average number of pins. In his high game he scored 205.