- Cast and crew rave about three weeks spent in Osoyoos shooting TV moviePosted 7 days ago
- Public’s help sought to identify burglars at Dairy Queen, Campo MarinaPosted 7 days ago
- Refugee project launches fundraising campaignPosted 7 days ago
- Cash donations especially welcome as food bank gets ready to deliver annual Christmas hampersPosted 7 days ago
- Osoyoos pays tribute to veterans and fallen comradesPosted 7 days ago
- Town of Osoyoos is asked to be part of proposed Regional Heritage CommissionPosted 7 days ago
Local bowler wins bronze at Special Olympics
Special Olympian Stephen Lee, who is from Oliver and bowls at Kobau Lanes in Osoyoos, took home a bronze medal he won for bowling at the recent Special Olympics Canada Summer Games in the Lower Mainland.
Lee’s team representing B.C. was one of 40 bowling teams that competed in Richmond over the July 12 weekend. The team placed seventh.
Lee picked up his medal for coming third as an individual for average number of pins. In his high game he scored 205.