- Council considers water metersPosted 11 hours ago
- Neufeld is odd man out on many issues as candidates square off in Oliver forumPosted 11 hours ago
- Osoyoos hosts major water forums next weekPosted 1 week ago
- RCMP constable still collecting salary more than two years after suspensionPosted 1 week ago
- Missing man found dead; vehicle plunged down cliffPosted 1 week ago
Local bowler wins bronze at Special Olympics
Special Olympian Stephen Lee, who is from Oliver and bowls at Kobau Lanes in Osoyoos, took home a bronze medal he won for bowling at the recent Special Olympics Canada Summer Games in the Lower Mainland.
Lee’s team representing B.C. was one of 40 bowling teams that competed in Richmond over the July 12 weekend. The team placed seventh.
Lee picked up his medal for coming third as an individual for average number of pins. In his high game he scored 205.