- Langley man facing serious weapons charges after guns found in OsoyoosPosted 7 hours ago
- Harness racing could return here next yearPosted 20 hours ago
- Dawn MacRae of Oliver is new Osoyoos IdolPosted 2 days ago
- Sockeye recreational quota increases to four and will run to after Labour DayPosted 3 days ago
- RCMP commander Sgt. Kevin Schur is moving on to Kelowna-based training jobPosted 7 days ago
- USA Today readers choose Okanagan Valley as world’s second best wine region to visitPosted 1 week ago
- Airport shuttle service starts from Osoyoos to KelownaPosted 1 week ago
- Two vehicle collision causes injuries on Hwy. 97 Friday afternoonPosted 1 week ago
- Desert Society releases conceptual drawing for $2 million centrePosted 1 week ago
- Nk’Mip Cellars Winery has impressive showing at 2014 national wine awardsPosted 1 week ago
Most items stolen from Jones Boys Automotive break-in now recovered, RCMP say
Most items stolen from a recent break-in at Jones Boys Automotive have now been recovered, say Osoyoos RCMP.
The items stolen the night of Jan. 27-28 included tools and batteries. A 2014 Kawasaki ATV stolen during the same break-in was also recovered with assistance from the RCMP’s regional general investigation section. Stolen items were recovered in good condition.
Osoyoos RCMP thanks those from the general public who assisted during this investigation.
“The recovery of this property would not have been possible without the enormous help and leads provided by so many people of our community,” Osoyoos RCMP said in a news release.