- New human-caused wildfire east of Osoyoos Lake angers mayor, residentsPosted 3 days ago
- Drunk driving impact made real as OSS students hear from paralyzed man who killed friendPosted 3 days ago
- Washington State to maintain Osoyoos Lake summer level below the maximum allowedPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Frumpy’ Oxbows kiosk to get ‘fabulous’ makeoverPosted 3 days ago
- Ex-teacher pleads guilty to theft from fire districtPosted 1 week ago
- Osoyoos real estate market heats upPosted 1 week ago
- OBWB lobbies province, feds for action on musselsPosted 1 week ago
- Controlled burn on Osoyoos Indian Band land didn’t pose fire threatPosted 1 week ago
- Council approves deal with province to access $227K in resort municipality funding this springPosted 1 week ago
- Osoyoos RCMP investigate rash of trailer break-insPosted 1 week ago
Most items stolen from Jones Boys Automotive break-in now recovered, RCMP say
Most items stolen from a recent break-in at Jones Boys Automotive have now been recovered, say Osoyoos RCMP.
The items stolen the night of Jan. 27-28 included tools and batteries. A 2014 Kawasaki ATV stolen during the same break-in was also recovered with assistance from the RCMP’s regional general investigation section. Stolen items were recovered in good condition.
Osoyoos RCMP thanks those from the general public who assisted during this investigation.
“The recovery of this property would not have been possible without the enormous help and leads provided by so many people of our community,” Osoyoos RCMP said in a news release.