- Suspicious package caused closure of Osoyoos RCMP detachment on WednesdayPosted 5 days ago
- Strike continues as Sept. 2 date for school return nearsPosted 5 days ago
- Province, feds’ inaction on invasive mussels frustrates local water officialsPosted 5 days ago
- Nominations open soon for November municipal electionsPosted 5 days ago
- Province’s plan for Grist Mill sets off alarm bellsPosted 5 days ago
- Great teamwork cited by Anarchist Mountain fire chief for bringing brush fire quickly under controlPosted 5 days ago
- New vice principal announced at Osoyoos Elementary SchoolPosted 5 days ago
- Harness racing could return here next yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Langley man facing serious weapons charges after guns found in OsoyoosPosted 2 weeks ago
- Dawn MacRae of Oliver is new Osoyoos IdolPosted 2 weeks ago
Most items stolen from Jones Boys Automotive break-in now recovered, RCMP say
Most items stolen from a recent break-in at Jones Boys Automotive have now been recovered, say Osoyoos RCMP.
The items stolen the night of Jan. 27-28 included tools and batteries. A 2014 Kawasaki ATV stolen during the same break-in was also recovered with assistance from the RCMP’s regional general investigation section. Stolen items were recovered in good condition.
Osoyoos RCMP thanks those from the general public who assisted during this investigation.
“The recovery of this property would not have been possible without the enormous help and leads provided by so many people of our community,” Osoyoos RCMP said in a news release.