- Buyer of old Regal Ridge building hopes it becomes medical centrePosted 9 hours ago
- Sockeye salmon recreational fishery opens Thursday, July 31Posted 1 day ago
- Bankruptcy could be used as tool to transfer Mount Baldy to new buyerPosted 1 day ago
- South Okanagan shuttle service ready to start picking up passengers soon for connection to Kelowna International AirportPosted 1 day ago
- Federal Conservatives pick Neufeld, Liberals nominate DenesiukPosted 1 day ago
- Rain provided lull, but higher fire risk returningPosted 1 day ago
- Mount Baldy ski resort assets for sale in court-approved foreclosurePosted 1 week ago
- Osoyoos council plans comprehensive bylaw to address RV parksPosted 1 week ago
- Sewer study to shape improvements over next two decadesPosted 1 week ago
- Recreational Sockeye fishery opening on Osoyoos Lake expected at end of monthPosted 2 weeks ago
Most items stolen from Jones Boys Automotive break-in now recovered, RCMP say
Most items stolen from a recent break-in at Jones Boys Automotive have now been recovered, say Osoyoos RCMP.
The items stolen the night of Jan. 27-28 included tools and batteries. A 2014 Kawasaki ATV stolen during the same break-in was also recovered with assistance from the RCMP’s regional general investigation section. Stolen items were recovered in good condition.
Osoyoos RCMP thanks those from the general public who assisted during this investigation.
“The recovery of this property would not have been possible without the enormous help and leads provided by so many people of our community,” Osoyoos RCMP said in a news release.