- Independent school committee lowers financial ask from town, but need for facility still criticalPosted 4 hours ago
- SD 53 trustees took $14,000 junket just days after voting to close OSSPosted 4 days ago
- First Osoyoos cherries of the year on sale FridayPosted 4 days ago
- Independent school in hands of town – referendum is possiblePosted 6 days ago
- Province response expected soon on national park, but including Mt. Kobau in park definitely ruled outPosted 6 days ago
- Independent school partnership with Good Shepherd moving forwardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bernier met SD 53 behind closed doors day after December decision on OSSPosted 2 weeks ago
- Partnership with Good Shepherd considered for independent schoolPosted 2 weeks ago
- SD 53 didn’t follow its own school closure policy, court petition allegesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town not impressed as Bernier suggests Osoyoos should take its concerns up with school boardPosted 2 weeks ago
Music lovers participate in Bluegrass/Country Music Festival
It’s an event where lovers of traditional country and bluegrass music get together to jam. The 9th annual Bluegrass/Country Music Festival was held last weekend at Desert Park in Osoyoos.
Many participants bring their recreational vehicles and their instruments for informal music after the stage performances. Some people come to watch and listen, but the event, featuring both local and visiting musicians, is more about the musicians than the audience.
(Richard McGuire photos)