- RCMP get their man – Teneycke in custody after harrowing chasePosted 5 days ago
- RCMP continue search for prolific offender after man shot near OliverPosted 6 days ago
- Province left feds dangling 11 months after secretly killing parkPosted 6 days ago
- Lightning strikes cause new wildfires to break out across regionPosted 6 days ago
- Parks Canada worried sensitive lands could be developedPosted 6 days ago
Music lovers participate in Bluegrass/Country Music Festival
It’s an event where lovers of traditional country and bluegrass music get together to jam. The 9th annual Bluegrass/Country Music Festival was held last weekend at Desert Park in Osoyoos.
Many participants bring their recreational vehicles and their instruments for informal music after the stage performances. Some people come to watch and listen, but the event, featuring both local and visiting musicians, is more about the musicians than the audience.
(Richard McGuire photos)