- Council considers water metersPosted 3 days ago
- Neufeld is odd man out on many issues as candidates square off in Oliver forumPosted 3 days ago
- Osoyoos hosts major water forums next weekPosted 1 week ago
- RCMP constable still collecting salary more than two years after suspensionPosted 1 week ago
- Missing man found dead; vehicle plunged down cliffPosted 1 week ago
Music lovers participate in Bluegrass/Country Music Festival
It’s an event where lovers of traditional country and bluegrass music get together to jam. The 9th annual Bluegrass/Country Music Festival was held last weekend at Desert Park in Osoyoos.
Many participants bring their recreational vehicles and their instruments for informal music after the stage performances. Some people come to watch and listen, but the event, featuring both local and visiting musicians, is more about the musicians than the audience.
(Richard McGuire photos)