- Teachers’ strike finally resolvedPosted 1 hour ago
- Report raises questions about Desert Park’s futurePosted 6 days ago
- Officers for new jail soon to be hiredPosted 6 days ago
- Mount Baldy has plans for December opening, but local investor still neededPosted 6 days ago
- Education minister rejects BCTF’s call for binding arbitrationPosted 6 days ago
Music lovers participate in Bluegrass/Country Music Festival
It’s an event where lovers of traditional country and bluegrass music get together to jam. The 9th annual Bluegrass/Country Music Festival was held last weekend at Desert Park in Osoyoos.
Many participants bring their recreational vehicles and their instruments for informal music after the stage performances. Some people come to watch and listen, but the event, featuring both local and visiting musicians, is more about the musicians than the audience.
(Richard McGuire photos)