- Larson to announce funding for Osoyoos Secondary SchoolPosted 5 hours ago
- Mariposa Gardens management asks for mediator to resolve pending strike actionPosted 7 hours ago
- VIDEO: Province reports on new efforts to keep invasive mussels out of B.C. waterwaysPosted 11 hours ago
- Larson acclaimed as B.C. Liberal candidate; outlines goals for OsoyoosPosted 20 hours ago
- Recent terminations lead to mass resignations at popular Osoyoos resortPosted 7 days ago
- Mussel searches find contaminated boats, prompting calls for stronger inspection programPosted 7 days ago
- School board still hasn’t announced decision on provincial funding for OSSPosted 1 week ago
- New medicinal marijuana outlet shut down by town two days after openingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Community celebrates 37 years of OSS at ‘wake’ for school that isn’t deadPosted 2 weeks ago
- Future of OSS remains in limbo as board chair Tarr says trustees want more informationPosted 2 weeks ago
Music lovers participate in Bluegrass/Country Music Festival
It’s an event where lovers of traditional country and bluegrass music get together to jam. The 9th annual Bluegrass/Country Music Festival was held last weekend at Desert Park in Osoyoos.
Many participants bring their recreational vehicles and their instruments for informal music after the stage performances. Some people come to watch and listen, but the event, featuring both local and visiting musicians, is more about the musicians than the audience.
(Richard McGuire photos)