- Shirtless, shoeless suspect flees before RCMP arrest him near downtown OsoyoosPosted 20 hours ago
- Wells admits to ‘boneheaded mistake’ in removing signs from private property last summerPosted 1 day ago
- Candidate forum set for Oct. 29 at OSSPosted 1 day ago
- Greg Norton rejects conflict of interest claimPosted 1 day ago
- NDP calls for return to National Park talksPosted 1 day ago
- Federal NDP picks Dick Cannings as local candidatePosted 1 day ago
- Cougars again sighted in Osoyoos, one shot, public warnedPosted 2 days ago
- Stu Wells withdraws mayoralty bid as Sue McKortoff seeks to fill his shoesPosted 1 week ago
- Officials unprepared when mussel-infested boat arrived at Osoyoos border crossingPosted 1 week ago
- MLA has received no complaints about park closurePosted 1 week ago
Music lovers participate in Bluegrass/Country Music Festival
It’s an event where lovers of traditional country and bluegrass music get together to jam. The 9th annual Bluegrass/Country Music Festival was held last weekend at Desert Park in Osoyoos.
Many participants bring their recreational vehicles and their instruments for informal music after the stage performances. Some people come to watch and listen, but the event, featuring both local and visiting musicians, is more about the musicians than the audience.
(Richard McGuire photos)