- Missing man believed drowned in Osoyoos LakePosted 1 day ago
- Feds looked at using B.C. grazing laws in national parkPosted 1 day ago
- Man who claims he was framed by RCMP constable casts wide net in civil lawsuitPosted 1 day ago
- Graduating OSS students offered advice on living the rest of their livesPosted 1 day ago
- Milfoil growth four to six weeks early this yearPosted 1 day ago
- RCMP arrest accused child molester near OsoyoosPosted 7 days ago
- Horse racing dates at Desert Park now confirmedPosted 1 week ago
- Premier Clark gets earful on national parkPosted 1 week ago
- Action-packed Wednesday planned for Cherry FiestaPosted 1 week ago
- Two years after suspension with pay, RCMP Constable Goyal set for hearingPosted 2 weeks ago
Music lovers participate in Bluegrass/Country Music Festival
It’s an event where lovers of traditional country and bluegrass music get together to jam. The 9th annual Bluegrass/Country Music Festival was held last weekend at Desert Park in Osoyoos.
Many participants bring their recreational vehicles and their instruments for informal music after the stage performances. Some people come to watch and listen, but the event, featuring both local and visiting musicians, is more about the musicians than the audience.
(Richard McGuire photos)