- Court action is next step as school board votes 4-3 on third reading of bylaw to close OSSPosted 2 days ago
- Syrian refugee family learning English, adapting to life in Osoyoos communityPosted 2 days ago
- School board looks at ideas to battle deficitPosted 2 days ago
- 300 turn out to discuss independent high school for OsoyoosPosted 2 days ago
- EDITORIAL: Town’s failed offer proved SD 53 always acting in bad faithPosted 2 days ago
- School district rejects town’s offer of $1 million over three years to keep OSS openPosted 2 days ago
- Bernier’s claim that he met MLA Larson ‘daily’ on school issue questionedPosted 2 days ago
- Osoyoos Today: Town threatening legal action if school district closes OSSPosted 1 week ago
- 300 turn out to discuss vision for Osoyoos independent schoolPosted 1 week ago
- Town prepared to offer more than $1 million over three years to keep OSS openPosted 1 week ago
Music lovers participate in Bluegrass/Country Music Festival
It’s an event where lovers of traditional country and bluegrass music get together to jam. The 9th annual Bluegrass/Country Music Festival was held last weekend at Desert Park in Osoyoos.
Many participants bring their recreational vehicles and their instruments for informal music after the stage performances. Some people come to watch and listen, but the event, featuring both local and visiting musicians, is more about the musicians than the audience.
(Richard McGuire photos)