- Kidney transplant takes place a day before World Kidney DayPosted 2 days ago
- Desert Live Music Festival won’t run this yearPosted 2 days ago
- Silent during off-road meeting, environmentalists now speaking up about damage caused by ATVsPosted 2 days ago
- Osoyoos Lake level rising again with change of seasonPosted 2 days ago
- BCFGA shares its concerns after federal government approves controversial Arctic Apple for sale in CanadaPosted 2 days ago
Music lovers participate in Bluegrass/Country Music Festival
It’s an event where lovers of traditional country and bluegrass music get together to jam. The 9th annual Bluegrass/Country Music Festival was held last weekend at Desert Park in Osoyoos.
Many participants bring their recreational vehicles and their instruments for informal music after the stage performances. Some people come to watch and listen, but the event, featuring both local and visiting musicians, is more about the musicians than the audience.
(Richard McGuire photos)