- Heat ends Coyotes’ season with impressive 3-1 victory to complete miraculous series comebackPosted 2 days ago
- Larson takes dig at Ross for her children born out of B.C. as candidates read talking points at forumPosted 2 days ago
- Chase ties game in final second, then beats Coyotes again in overtime, forcing fifth gamePosted 4 days ago
- After painful three-year wait, local man at last to get his hip operationPosted 4 days ago
- Larson floats Osoyoos-Oliver amalgamation at seniors’ candidate forum dominated by health issuesPosted 5 days ago
Music lovers participate in Bluegrass/Country Music Festival
It’s an event where lovers of traditional country and bluegrass music get together to jam. The 9th annual Bluegrass/Country Music Festival was held last weekend at Desert Park in Osoyoos.
Many participants bring their recreational vehicles and their instruments for informal music after the stage performances. Some people come to watch and listen, but the event, featuring both local and visiting musicians, is more about the musicians than the audience.
(Richard McGuire photos)