- Skiing returns to BaldyPosted 5 days ago
- Council takes step in possible airport closurePosted 5 days ago
- Dairy Queen, Tim Hortons latest break-in victimsPosted 5 days ago
- Osoyoos man and woman in custody after stolen property foundPosted 5 days ago
- Airport committee urges council to keep facility open and support expansion planPosted 5 days ago
Music lovers participate in Bluegrass/Country Music Festival
It’s an event where lovers of traditional country and bluegrass music get together to jam. The 9th annual Bluegrass/Country Music Festival was held last weekend at Desert Park in Osoyoos.
Many participants bring their recreational vehicles and their instruments for informal music after the stage performances. Some people come to watch and listen, but the event, featuring both local and visiting musicians, is more about the musicians than the audience.
(Richard McGuire photos)