- Stu Wells withdraws mayoralty bid as Sue McKortoff seeks to fill his shoesPosted 6 days ago
- Officials unprepared when mussel-infested boat arrived at Osoyoos border crossingPosted 6 days ago
- MLA has received no complaints about park closurePosted 6 days ago
- Realtor and business owner Carol Youngberg plans to run for councilPosted 6 days ago
- Atamanenko urges feds to move faster on regulations to stop invasive musselsPosted 6 days ago
Music lovers participate in Bluegrass/Country Music Festival
It’s an event where lovers of traditional country and bluegrass music get together to jam. The 9th annual Bluegrass/Country Music Festival was held last weekend at Desert Park in Osoyoos.
Many participants bring their recreational vehicles and their instruments for informal music after the stage performances. Some people come to watch and listen, but the event, featuring both local and visiting musicians, is more about the musicians than the audience.
(Richard McGuire photos)