- Coyotes end season with 3-1 win over Chiefs; Osoyoos faces North Okanagan in playoffsPosted 2 days ago
- Clarence Louie re-elected as OIB chiefPosted 3 days ago
- UPDATED: Reports indicate police raid in Oliver centred on man charged recently with gun smugglingPosted 5 days ago
- UPDATE: Highway 3 traffic advisory now lifted between Anarchist Summit and GreenwoodPosted 5 days ago
- UPDATED: Town’s population passes 5,000, triggering jump in policing costsPosted 6 days ago
- Jason Bayda ‘ecstatic’ to be named permanent commander of Osoyoos RCMP Detachment, along with promotion to sergeantPosted 6 days ago
NDP using petition to ID voters, reader alleges
Congratulations Linda Larson on being promoted by Premier Clark to Parliamentary Secretary for Rural Education.
Linda is currently travelling throughout the province, including Osoyoos, listening to and talking with all our smaller communities on the issues of rural education.
Linda continues to work to secure the positive future for all our rural schools, including our Osoyoos Secondary School.
Our high school is not shutting down anytime soon.
To the issue:
Brenda Dorosz is now setting up a petition for our high school.
The NDP are petitioning to obtain your personal contact information, as voter identification is extremely important during an election.
NDP candidate Colleen Ross and her NDP campaign are desperate to solicit your current contact information to feed their voter outreach.
This concerns me.
It is important for the citizens of Osoyoos to recognize the overtly political reason behind NDP John Horgan, NDP candidate Colleen Ross and Brenda Dorosz’s, new petition on our high school is to gather voter identification.
Linda is very open and approachable and will listen to your concerns.
You may also participate anytime on the Government of B.C.’s website on rural education.
Don’t be fooled. There is a better way.