- School board appoints new principalsPosted 2 days ago
- For independent candidate Dr. Peter Entwistle, all politics is about healthPosted 3 days ago
- Recent rainfall breaking some daily recordsPosted 5 days ago
- Group proposes walk-in clinic at DO officesPosted 5 days ago
- Stuck in water at nightfall in lion country – Osoyoos Rotarians have wild adventures on visit to South African development projectPosted 5 days ago
- UPDATED: Three board members resign from South Okanagan Chamber of CommercePosted 5 days ago
- New 10-year lease gives Keremeos Grist Mill stabilityPosted 5 days ago
- Sun shines on 23rd Easter EggstravaganzaPosted 5 days ago
NDP using petition to ID voters, reader alleges
Congratulations Linda Larson on being promoted by Premier Clark to Parliamentary Secretary for Rural Education.
Linda is currently travelling throughout the province, including Osoyoos, listening to and talking with all our smaller communities on the issues of rural education.
Linda continues to work to secure the positive future for all our rural schools, including our Osoyoos Secondary School.
Our high school is not shutting down anytime soon.
To the issue:
Brenda Dorosz is now setting up a petition for our high school.
The NDP are petitioning to obtain your personal contact information, as voter identification is extremely important during an election.
NDP candidate Colleen Ross and her NDP campaign are desperate to solicit your current contact information to feed their voter outreach.
This concerns me.
It is important for the citizens of Osoyoos to recognize the overtly political reason behind NDP John Horgan, NDP candidate Colleen Ross and Brenda Dorosz’s, new petition on our high school is to gather voter identification.
Linda is very open and approachable and will listen to your concerns.
You may also participate anytime on the Government of B.C.’s website on rural education.
Don’t be fooled. There is a better way.