- Mount Baldy ski resort assets for sale in court-approved foreclosurePosted 2 days ago
- Wildfires burn to north and south; campfires bannedPosted 2 days ago
- Osoyoos council plans comprehensive bylaw to address RV parksPosted 2 days ago
- Sewer study to shape improvements over next two decadesPosted 2 days ago
- Recreational Sockeye fishery opening on Osoyoos Lake expected at end of monthPosted 1 week ago
- Highway 97 will soon get $3M facelift from Osoyoos to OliverPosted 1 week ago
- Third wildfire burning near Mount KobauPosted 1 week ago
- Osoyoos man believed to be drowned near RevelstokePosted 1 week ago
- Shendah Benoit to become principal at Tuc El Nuit ElementaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Firefighters contain wildfire west of OsoyoosPosted 2 weeks ago
Osoyoos Festival Society thanks Lions Club for its many years of dedicated community service
The Osoyoos Festival Society wishes to thank all of the members of the Osoyoos Lake Lions Club for their past service to the community.
Since 1995, the club has supported the Osoyoos Festival Society in providing delicious breakfasts for both Easter Eggstravaganza and Cherry Fiesta.
For Christmas Lite-Up, hot dogs and hot chocolate were served by members of the Lions Club.
You have been a wonderful organization to work with and we thank you for all that you have done.
Thank you once again for a job well done.
Director, Osoyoos Festival Society