- VIDEO: Brenda Dorosz reacts as school trustees vote to save Osoyoos Secondary SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Osoyoos Secondary School savedPosted 1 day ago
- UPDATED: School District getting all the funds it asked for to keep OSS openPosted 2 days ago
- VIDEO: MLA Linda Larson announces $490,000 in provincial funding to keep OSS openPosted 2 days ago
- Court clears way for Mount Baldy to reopenPosted 2 days ago
- Mariposa Gardens management asks for mediator to resolve pending strike actionPosted 2 days ago
- Larson to announce funding for Osoyoos Secondary SchoolPosted 2 days ago
- VIDEO: Province reports on new efforts to keep invasive mussels out of B.C. waterwaysPosted 2 days ago
- Home Hardware murals will pay lasting tribute to town’s pioneersPosted 2 days ago
- Larson acclaimed as B.C. Liberal candidate; outlines goals for OsoyoosPosted 2 days ago
Osoyoos receives $25,000 for Sun Bowl from Kraft Hockeyville
Osoyoos last week received its $25,000 prize for being nominated to the first round of Kraft Hockeyville. The money is for improvements to the Sun Bowl Arena.
Making the presentation to the town was Chris Biagioni, in sales with Kraft, second from the left.
Pictured from left are Councillor Michael Ryan, Biagioni, Theresa Ungar, who wrote the story nominating Osoyoos, Cathy Martins, who led the initiatve, Gerald Davis, director of community services with the Town of Osoyoos and Councillor Sue McKortoff.
Davis said the town is inviting input from the community about how best to use the money for the arena. Currently being considered are an improved sound system, an improved women’s changing room or part of the cost of a new score clock.