- Ex-teacher pleads guilty to theft from fire districtPosted 6 days ago
- Osoyoos real estate market heats upPosted 6 days ago
- OBWB lobbies province, feds for action on musselsPosted 6 days ago
- Controlled burn on Osoyoos Indian Band land didn’t pose fire threatPosted 6 days ago
- Council approves deal with province to access $227K in resort municipality funding this springPosted 6 days ago
- Osoyoos RCMP investigate rash of trailer break-insPosted 6 days ago
RDOS hires new HR manager
The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen is pleased to announce the appointment of Marnie Manders to the position of Manager of Human Resources.
Manders holds her Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation and has extensive HR experience both in the public and private sectors.
“I look forward to working with the staff and member municipalities of the Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen,” said Manders. Manders will commence her employment on January 13, 2014.
SPECIAL TO THE TIMES