- Mount Baldy all ready for grand openingPosted 4 days ago
- Osoyoos Airport Development Society members excited about future of facilityPosted 4 days ago
- School board decides not to act on by-election rules omissionPosted 4 days ago
- School trustee candidate challenges board on election processPosted 1 week ago
- Syrian Refugee family leaving Osoyoos early in new yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Christmas Lite-Up in Osoyoos ready to roll next weekendPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town council begins RFP process to bring Wibit inflatable water park to Legion BeachPosted 2 weeks ago
- Community Kitchen about sharing food, cooking skills and meeting new friendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Five-game win streak has Coyotes back in first place in KIJHL divisionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Change ruffled feathers, ousted chamber head saysPosted 2 weeks ago
STREET NAME MADNESS
Moved to Oliver 30 years ago and in that time my street address is changing to its third address. Would be interesting to know who the “moron” is that came up with this costly idea. Monies are very much needed to build our secondary school, which should at the moment be very much the number one agenda!
When the last mayor and council were elected, there was no mention of changing street numbers to names. Post Office is not interested, if the street addresses are numbers or names.
Changing street addresses will be a nightmare for the Fire Dept. volunteers, police and paramedic. Don’t forget taxi drivers.