- Spectacular fireworks display caps off successful Cherry FiestaPosted 17 hours ago
- Osoyoos marks summer with a busy Cherry FiestaPosted 17 hours ago
- New Osoyoos Royalty crowned at pageant before Cherry FiestaPosted 18 hours ago
- Early morning fire causes extensive damage at Kobau Lanes and Vengeance FitnessPosted 4 days ago
- Missing man believed drowned in Osoyoos LakePosted 6 days ago
- Feds looked at using B.C. grazing laws in national parkPosted 6 days ago
- Man who claims he was framed by RCMP constable casts wide net in civil lawsuitPosted 6 days ago
- Graduating OSS students offered advice on living the rest of their livesPosted 6 days ago
- Milfoil growth four to six weeks early this yearPosted 6 days ago
- RCMP arrest accused child molester near OsoyoosPosted 2 weeks ago
STREET NAME MADNESS
Moved to Oliver 30 years ago and in that time my street address is changing to its third address. Would be interesting to know who the “moron” is that came up with this costly idea. Monies are very much needed to build our secondary school, which should at the moment be very much the number one agenda!
When the last mayor and council were elected, there was no mention of changing street numbers to names. Post Office is not interested, if the street addresses are numbers or names.
Changing street addresses will be a nightmare for the Fire Dept. volunteers, police and paramedic. Don’t forget taxi drivers.