• Al Chipney, from Okanagan Restoration, throws charred building materials through a hole in the wall at a home on Braeburn Place. The house is currently uninhabitable, due to a fire on Jan. 27. Photo by Laurena Weninger - Click on picture for larger image
    FAMILY SAFE AFTER FIRE DAMAGES HOME

    “I actually woke up minutes before the smoke alarm went off, and it felt like something was wrong,” said Sharon Hiller, about the night of the fire that burned her and her young family out of their...

    • Posted 5 years ago
    • 0