- Buyer of old Regal Ridge building hopes it becomes medical centrePosted 5 hours ago
- Sockeye salmon recreational fishery opens Thursday, July 31Posted 21 hours ago
- Bankruptcy could be used as tool to transfer Mount Baldy to new buyerPosted 21 hours ago
- South Okanagan shuttle service ready to start picking up passengers soon for connection to Kelowna International AirportPosted 21 hours ago
- Federal Conservatives pick Neufeld, Liberals nominate DenesiukPosted 21 hours ago
- Rain provided lull, but higher fire risk returningPosted 21 hours ago
- Mount Baldy ski resort assets for sale in court-approved foreclosurePosted 1 week ago
- Osoyoos council plans comprehensive bylaw to address RV parksPosted 1 week ago
- Sewer study to shape improvements over next two decadesPosted 1 week ago
- Recreational Sockeye fishery opening on Osoyoos Lake expected at end of monthPosted 2 weeks ago
TOWN, RDOS AND NK’MIP RESORT ASSOCIATION EXPECT TO FINALIZE AGREEMENT WITH DESTINATION OSOYOOS NEXT MONTH
The Town of Osoyoos, the Regional District Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) and the NK’MIP Resort Association expect to finalize an agreement with Destination Osoyoos (DO) next month for tourism marketing services. The trio of partners signed a memorandum of understanding...
- Posted 4 years ago
TOWN BRINGS IN PARTNERS TO HELP PAY FOR TOURISM MARKETING AFTER HAVING ‘SECOND THOUGHTS’ ABOUT GOING IT ALONE
A memorandum of understanding signed earlier this month will allow for Destination Osoyoos (DO) to provide tourism marketing services to the Town of Osoyoos, the NK’MIP Resort Association and the Regional District Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS). The trio of organizations...
- Posted 5 years ago