- UPDATE: Testalinden Creek fire expands to north leading to increased evacuation alert areaPosted 24 hours ago
- Osoyoos senior, little dog scarred in vicious pit bull attackPosted 2 days ago
- Thick smoke from U.S. hampers efforts to fight local firesPosted 2 days ago
- Osoyoos residents can assist fire victims at community BBQ or donations at local banksPosted 2 days ago
- Cameron McRae, ‘well-known to police,’ convicted for possessing stolen propertyPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Testalinden Creek fire grows to 2,500 hectares, but is now 50 per cent containedPosted 1 week ago
- Wildfires rage in every direction – A week to rememberPosted 1 week ago
- Province re-opens door to national park reserve, inviting public comment on ‘intentions paper’Posted 1 week ago
- National park supporters thrilled with province’s announcement; opponents less pleased with planPosted 1 week ago
- Determined Idaho couple successful in helping find missing man during return trip to OsoyoosPosted 1 week ago
TOWN, RDOS AND NK’MIP RESORT ASSOCIATION EXPECT TO FINALIZE AGREEMENT WITH DESTINATION OSOYOOS NEXT MONTH
The Town of Osoyoos, the Regional District Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) and the NK’MIP Resort Association expect to finalize an agreement with Destination Osoyoos (DO) next month for tourism marketing services. The trio of partners signed a memorandum of understanding...
- Posted 5 years ago
TOWN BRINGS IN PARTNERS TO HELP PAY FOR TOURISM MARKETING AFTER HAVING ‘SECOND THOUGHTS’ ABOUT GOING IT ALONE
A memorandum of understanding signed earlier this month will allow for Destination Osoyoos (DO) to provide tourism marketing services to the Town of Osoyoos, the NK’MIP Resort Association and the Regional District Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS). The trio of organizations...
- Posted 6 years ago