- Water shortages and conservation remain a hot topicPosted 13 hours ago
- With or without Mt. Baldy, Osoyoos has great winter potential, says DO managerPosted 13 hours ago
- Five-person ‘focus group’ picked by MLA to review input on national park futurePosted 13 hours ago
- Cast and crew rave about three weeks spent in Osoyoos shooting TV moviePosted 1 week ago
- Public’s help sought to identify burglars at Dairy Queen, Campo MarinaPosted 1 week ago
- Refugee project launches fundraising campaignPosted 1 week ago
- Cash donations especially welcome as food bank gets ready to deliver annual Christmas hampersPosted 1 week ago
- Osoyoos pays tribute to veterans and fallen comradesPosted 1 week ago
- Town of Osoyoos is asked to be part of proposed Regional Heritage CommissionPosted 1 week ago
TOWN, RDOS AND NK’MIP RESORT ASSOCIATION EXPECT TO FINALIZE AGREEMENT WITH DESTINATION OSOYOOS NEXT MONTH
The Town of Osoyoos, the Regional District Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) and the NK’MIP Resort Association expect to finalize an agreement with Destination Osoyoos (DO) next month for tourism marketing services. The trio of partners signed a memorandum of understanding...
- Posted 5 years ago
TOWN BRINGS IN PARTNERS TO HELP PAY FOR TOURISM MARKETING AFTER HAVING ‘SECOND THOUGHTS’ ABOUT GOING IT ALONE
A memorandum of understanding signed earlier this month will allow for Destination Osoyoos (DO) to provide tourism marketing services to the Town of Osoyoos, the NK’MIP Resort Association and the Regional District Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS). The trio of organizations...
- Posted 6 years ago