- Economic benefits of OCC will be felt in Oliver and entire South Okanagan for generations to comePosted 2 days ago
- Helping inmates acquire job and life skills during incarceration is prime focus, says OCC’s wardenPosted 2 days ago
- New fire hall almost ready to openPosted 5 days ago
- Tranquility Café owner apologizes to those he hurtPosted 5 days ago
- Tranquility Café owner David Taylor skips town leaving unpaid billsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brenda Dorosz green lighted to seek NDP nominationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Trustee candidate Redenbach says he’ll be strong advocate for Osoyoos communityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oliver woman found dead after vehicle went down embankment identified as Beverly Anne LouiePosted 2 weeks ago
TOWN, RDOS AND NK’MIP RESORT ASSOCIATION EXPECT TO FINALIZE AGREEMENT WITH DESTINATION OSOYOOS NEXT MONTH
The Town of Osoyoos, the Regional District Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) and the NK’MIP Resort Association expect to finalize an agreement with Destination Osoyoos (DO) next month for tourism marketing services. The trio of partners signed a memorandum of understanding...
- Posted 6 years ago
TOWN BRINGS IN PARTNERS TO HELP PAY FOR TOURISM MARKETING AFTER HAVING ‘SECOND THOUGHTS’ ABOUT GOING IT ALONE
A memorandum of understanding signed earlier this month will allow for Destination Osoyoos (DO) to provide tourism marketing services to the Town of Osoyoos, the NK’MIP Resort Association and the Regional District Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS). The trio of organizations...
- Posted 7 years ago