- Council explores closing airport to use land for industryPosted 16 hours ago
- B.C. Environment minister meets opposing groups on national parkPosted 16 hours ago
- McKortoff wins landslide becoming first female mayor in Osoyoos’ historyPosted 1 week ago
- Residents vote ‘yes’ to new fire hallPosted 1 week ago
- Provincial finance committee calls for new talks on national park in South OkanaganPosted 1 week ago
PROVINCE GRANTS DISTRICT 53 THREE-QUARTERS OF REQUESTED FULL-DAY KINDERGARTEN SEATS
“We weren’t the only district in the province that asked for everything,” said Juleen McElgunn, superintendent for School District 53, about the across-the-board request they made for full-day kindergarten. “What happened was they (the Ministry of Education)...
- Posted 5 years ago