- Skiing returns to BaldyPosted 4 days ago
- Council takes step in possible airport closurePosted 4 days ago
- Dairy Queen, Tim Hortons latest break-in victimsPosted 4 days ago
- Osoyoos man and woman in custody after stolen property foundPosted 4 days ago
- Airport committee urges council to keep facility open and support expansion planPosted 4 days ago
DOCTORS SEEKING NEW PAYMENT SYSTEM FOR EMERGENCY ROOM SHIFTS
Faced with the challenge of having too few physicians to staff the emergency room at Oliver’s South Okanagan General Hospital, local doctors have sent a request to the provincial Health Ministry to change the way emergency room...
- Posted 4 years ago