- Stu Wells withdraws mayoralty bid as Sue McKortoff seeks to fill his shoesPosted 6 days ago
- Officials unprepared when mussel-infested boat arrived at Osoyoos border crossingPosted 6 days ago
- MLA has received no complaints about park closurePosted 6 days ago
- Realtor and business owner Carol Youngberg plans to run for councilPosted 6 days ago
- Atamanenko urges feds to move faster on regulations to stop invasive musselsPosted 6 days ago
‘HUMAN ERROR’ BEHIND MISTAKE WHERE PATIENT INFORMATION RELEASED
Personal patient information sent out by Interior Health to those to whom it did not belong is being chalked up as “human error.” “This breach was caused by a setting on a new device not being correctly set,...
- Posted 4 years ago