- Council considers water metersPosted 2 days ago
- Neufeld is odd man out on many issues as candidates square off in Oliver forumPosted 2 days ago
- Osoyoos hosts major water forums next weekPosted 1 week ago
- RCMP constable still collecting salary more than two years after suspensionPosted 1 week ago
- Missing man found dead; vehicle plunged down cliffPosted 1 week ago
‘HUMAN ERROR’ BEHIND MISTAKE WHERE PATIENT INFORMATION RELEASED
Personal patient information sent out by Interior Health to those to whom it did not belong is being chalked up as “human error.” “This breach was caused by a setting on a new device not being correctly set,...
- Posted 5 years ago