- Kidney transplant takes place a day before World Kidney DayPosted 4 days ago
- Desert Live Music Festival won’t run this yearPosted 4 days ago
- Silent during off-road meeting, environmentalists now speaking up about damage caused by ATVsPosted 4 days ago
- Osoyoos Lake level rising again with change of seasonPosted 4 days ago
- BCFGA shares its concerns after federal government approves controversial Arctic Apple for sale in CanadaPosted 4 days ago
‘HUMAN ERROR’ BEHIND MISTAKE WHERE PATIENT INFORMATION RELEASED
Personal patient information sent out by Interior Health to those to whom it did not belong is being chalked up as “human error.” “This breach was caused by a setting on a new device not being correctly set,...
- Posted 5 years ago