- Skiing returns to BaldyPosted 4 days ago
- Council takes step in possible airport closurePosted 4 days ago
- Dairy Queen, Tim Hortons latest break-in victimsPosted 4 days ago
- Osoyoos man and woman in custody after stolen property foundPosted 4 days ago
- Airport committee urges council to keep facility open and support expansion planPosted 4 days ago
‘HUMAN ERROR’ BEHIND MISTAKE WHERE PATIENT INFORMATION RELEASED
Personal patient information sent out by Interior Health to those to whom it did not belong is being chalked up as “human error.” “This breach was caused by a setting on a new device not being correctly set,...
- Posted 5 years ago