- Economic benefits of OCC will be felt in Oliver and entire South Okanagan for generations to comePosted 1 day ago
- Helping inmates acquire job and life skills during incarceration is prime focus, says OCC’s wardenPosted 1 day ago
- New fire hall almost ready to openPosted 4 days ago
- Tranquility Café owner apologizes to those he hurtPosted 4 days ago
- Tranquility Café owner David Taylor skips town leaving unpaid billsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brenda Dorosz green lighted to seek NDP nominationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Trustee candidate Redenbach says he’ll be strong advocate for Osoyoos communityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oliver woman found dead after vehicle went down embankment identified as Beverly Anne LouiePosted 2 weeks ago
Osoyoos Museum to celebrate 50th anniversary by looking back at past and ahead to the future
Original artifacts in log building show past, while conceptual plans for new museum show future When Osoyoos Museum celebrates its 50th anniversary Saturday, it will be 50 years to the day since the museum first opened in...
- Posted 3 years ago
OSOYOOS MUSEUM TO MOVE INTO NEW DOWNTOWN HOME
Official referendum results show that the majority of the Town of Osoyoos and Regional District Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) electoral Area A residents voted in favour to moving the Osoyoos Museum downtown. A total of 1,082 people voted in the...
- Posted 5 years ago
GROUP SEEKS $4.7 MILLION TO BUILD NEW MUSEUM
“Let’s get busy and find that $5 million somewhere,” said Coun. CJ Rhodes after a committee presentation at the Jan. 18 Osoyoos town council meeting by a group determined to build a new museum in Osoyoos. The presentation...
- Posted 7 years ago