- Independent school committee lowers financial ask from town, but need for facility still criticalPosted 5 days ago
- Keep Kobau in national park, groups tell provincePosted 5 days ago
- Trustee hostility to opening of OSS in 1970s shows history repeating itselfPosted 5 days ago
- Former trustee who worked tirelessly to get OSS built is heartbroken over closurePosted 5 days ago
- Osoyoos Lake Appreciation Day brings together representatives, experts from throughout valleyPosted 5 days ago
- SD 53 trustees took $14,000 junket just days after voting to close OSSPosted 5 days ago
- First Osoyoos cherries of the year on sale FridayPosted 5 days ago
Osoyoos Museum to celebrate 50th anniversary by looking back at past and ahead to the future
Original artifacts in log building show past, while conceptual plans for new museum show future When Osoyoos Museum celebrates its 50th anniversary Saturday, it will be 50 years to the day since the museum first opened in...
- Posted 3 years ago
OSOYOOS MUSEUM TO MOVE INTO NEW DOWNTOWN HOME
Official referendum results show that the majority of the Town of Osoyoos and Regional District Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) electoral Area A residents voted in favour to moving the Osoyoos Museum downtown. A total of 1,082 people voted in the...
- Posted 5 years ago
GROUP SEEKS $4.7 MILLION TO BUILD NEW MUSEUM
“Let’s get busy and find that $5 million somewhere,” said Coun. CJ Rhodes after a committee presentation at the Jan. 18 Osoyoos town council meeting by a group determined to build a new museum in Osoyoos. The presentation...
- Posted 6 years ago