- Stu Wells withdraws mayoralty bid as Sue McKortoff seeks to fill his shoesPosted 5 days ago
- Officials unprepared when mussel-infested boat arrived at Osoyoos border crossingPosted 5 days ago
- MLA has received no complaints about park closurePosted 5 days ago
- Realtor and business owner Carol Youngberg plans to run for councilPosted 5 days ago
- Atamanenko urges feds to move faster on regulations to stop invasive musselsPosted 5 days ago
PLAN TO USE OLIVER LANDFILL TO HANDLE SEPTIC WASTE APPROVED BY RDOS
The Regional District Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) board of directors has approved a Septage Facility Action Plan for rural areas A and C that will focus on the development of an “Integrated Septage/Compost facility” at the Oliver landfill.
- Posted 5 years ago