- Buyer of old Regal Ridge building hopes it becomes medical centrePosted 3 hours ago
- Sockeye salmon recreational fishery opens Thursday, July 31Posted 19 hours ago
- Bankruptcy could be used as tool to transfer Mount Baldy to new buyerPosted 19 hours ago
- South Okanagan shuttle service ready to start picking up passengers soon for connection to Kelowna International AirportPosted 19 hours ago
- Federal Conservatives pick Neufeld, Liberals nominate DenesiukPosted 19 hours ago
- Rain provided lull, but higher fire risk returningPosted 19 hours ago
- Mount Baldy ski resort assets for sale in court-approved foreclosurePosted 1 week ago
- Osoyoos council plans comprehensive bylaw to address RV parksPosted 1 week ago
- Sewer study to shape improvements over next two decadesPosted 1 week ago
- Recreational Sockeye fishery opening on Osoyoos Lake expected at end of monthPosted 2 weeks ago
The weekly edition of The Osoyoos Times typically contains one or more Flyer Inserts. This service provides a cost-effective way to deliver printed material to potential customers. Based on our existing Subscriber and Newstand sales, The Times...
- Posted 3 years ago
With more than sixty years in print, The Osoyoos Times is recognized as the official gazette of the Osoyoos area. The newspaper fully qualifies for the requirements of most legal notices. These include Notices of Meetings including...
- Posted 5 years ago