- Osoyoos senior, little dog scarred in vicious pit bull attackPosted 17 hours ago
- Thick smoke from U.S. hampers efforts to fight local firesPosted 17 hours ago
- Osoyoos residents can assist fire victims at community BBQ or donations at local banksPosted 17 hours ago
- Cameron McRae, ‘well-known to police,’ convicted for possessing stolen propertyPosted 6 days ago
- UPDATE: Testalinden Creek fire grows to 2,500 hectares, but is now 50 per cent containedPosted 1 week ago
- Wildfires rage in every direction – A week to rememberPosted 1 week ago
- Province re-opens door to national park reserve, inviting public comment on ‘intentions paper’Posted 1 week ago
- National park supporters thrilled with province’s announcement; opponents less pleased with planPosted 1 week ago
- Determined Idaho couple successful in helping find missing man during return trip to OsoyoosPosted 1 week ago
- Evacuation order downgraded to alert for Testalinden Creek fire; fire 40 per cent containedPosted 2 weeks ago
The weekly edition of The Osoyoos Times typically contains one or more Flyer Inserts. This service provides a cost-effective way to deliver printed material to potential customers. Based on our existing Subscriber and Newstand sales, The Times...
- Posted 4 years ago
With more than sixty years in print, The Osoyoos Times is recognized as the official gazette of the Osoyoos area. The newspaper fully qualifies for the requirements of most legal notices. These include Notices of Meetings including...
- Posted 7 years ago