- Water shortages and conservation remain a hot topicPosted 3 days ago
- With or without Mt. Baldy, Osoyoos has great winter potential, says DO managerPosted 3 days ago
- Five-person ‘focus group’ picked by MLA to review input on national park futurePosted 3 days ago
- Cast and crew rave about three weeks spent in Osoyoos shooting TV moviePosted 1 week ago
- Public’s help sought to identify burglars at Dairy Queen, Campo MarinaPosted 1 week ago
- Refugee project launches fundraising campaignPosted 1 week ago
- Cash donations especially welcome as food bank gets ready to deliver annual Christmas hampersPosted 1 week ago
- Osoyoos pays tribute to veterans and fallen comradesPosted 1 week ago
- Town of Osoyoos is asked to be part of proposed Regional Heritage CommissionPosted 1 week ago
The weekly edition of The Osoyoos Times typically contains one or more Flyer Inserts. This service provides a cost-effective way to deliver printed material to potential customers. Based on our existing Subscriber and Newstand sales, The Times...
- Posted 4 years ago
With more than sixty years in print, The Osoyoos Times is recognized as the official gazette of the Osoyoos area. The newspaper fully qualifies for the requirements of most legal notices. These include Notices of Meetings including...
- Posted 7 years ago