- Sockeye surging past Zosel Dam in Oroville as cooler temperatures encourage migrationPosted 12 hours ago
- Rain provides lull, but wildfire risk likely to returnPosted 14 hours ago
- Mount Baldy ski resort assets for sale in court-approved foreclosurePosted 2 days ago
- Osoyoos council plans comprehensive bylaw to address RV parksPosted 2 days ago
- Sewer study to shape improvements over next two decadesPosted 2 days ago
- Recreational Sockeye fishery opening on Osoyoos Lake expected at end of monthPosted 1 week ago
- Highway 97 will soon get $3M facelift from Osoyoos to OliverPosted 1 week ago
- Third wildfire burning near Mount KobauPosted 1 week ago
- Osoyoos man believed to be drowned near RevelstokePosted 1 week ago
- Shendah Benoit to become principal at Tuc El Nuit ElementaryPosted 2 weeks ago
The weekly edition of The Osoyoos Times typically contains one or more Flyer Inserts. This service provides a cost-effective way to deliver printed material to potential customers. Based on our existing Subscriber and Newstand sales, The Times...
- Posted 3 years ago
With more than sixty years in print, The Osoyoos Times is recognized as the official gazette of the Osoyoos area. The newspaper fully qualifies for the requirements of most legal notices. These include Notices of Meetings including...
- Posted 5 years ago