- New poll won’t change MLA Larson’s opposition to national parkPosted 3 days ago
- MLA Larson wants Osoyoos Desert Centre to be nominated as UNESCO World Heritage SitePosted 3 days ago
- Work set to begin on road resurfacing along Highway 97 from Osoyoos to OliverPosted 3 days ago
- New poll shows jump in support for national parkPosted 1 week ago
- Talks aim to save Home Building CentrePosted 1 week ago
- B.C.’s mussel program called a ‘good start,’ but OBWB still wants inspection stationsPosted 1 week ago
- Crime sees sharp rise in Osoyoos this year, but not as big as in other Okanagan communitiesPosted 1 week ago
- This year’s sockeye run could match 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Smuggling suspects arrested, 3 lbs. of cocaine seizedPosted 2 weeks ago
- OIB Chief Clarence Louie delivers blunt talk to Osoyoos RotariansPosted 2 weeks ago
The weekly edition of The Osoyoos Times typically contains one or more Flyer Inserts. This service provides a cost-effective way to deliver printed material to potential customers. Based on our existing Subscriber and Newstand sales, The Times...
- Posted 3 years ago
With more than sixty years in print, The Osoyoos Times is recognized as the official gazette of the Osoyoos area. The newspaper fully qualifies for the requirements of most legal notices. These include Notices of Meetings including...
- Posted 6 years ago