- Paddleboard business alleges harassment by competitorPosted 6 days ago
- Teachers’ strike finally resolvedPosted 6 days ago
- Osoyoos couple announces intentions to run in upcoming municipal electionPosted 6 days ago
- Osoyoos’ Pederson has no illusions of becoming mayor, but running anywayPosted 6 days ago
- Ombudsperson office coming to Osoyoos to hear complaintsPosted 6 days ago
- Report raises questions about Desert Park’s futurePosted 2 weeks ago
- Officers for new jail soon to be hiredPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mount Baldy has plans for December opening, but local investor still neededPosted 2 weeks ago
- Education minister rejects BCTF’s call for binding arbitrationPosted 2 weeks ago
PROPOSED BYLAW COULD THREATEN PLANS TO INSTALL ELECTRONIC SIGN AT SCHOOL
A year-long project by the Osoyoos Elementary School’s Parent Advisory Council (PAC) has been put on hold due to a new sign bylaw in the works by the Town of Osoyoos. “We want to purchase one of those...
- Posted 4 years ago
DRAFT SIGN BYLAW RAISES CONCERNS WITHIN LOCAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY
“For us to be successful, we at least need to point people in this direction,” said Don Brogan, general manager of Walnut Beach Resort. “We’re off the beaten path, for crying out loud.” Brogan is reacting to initial...
- Posted 5 years ago