- Province tight-lipped on access to Haynes Point ParkPosted 9 hours ago
- Tragic accident claims life of young Quebec man at Osoyoos packing housePosted 14 hours ago
- Osoyoos couple cuts power bills with solar panelsPosted 7 days ago
- OSS makes up for days lost to strikePosted 7 days ago
- Town takes quest for national park to B.C. municipal conferencePosted 7 days ago
- Okanagan representatives to meet with province about invasive mussel threatPosted 7 days ago
PROPOSED BYLAW COULD THREATEN PLANS TO INSTALL ELECTRONIC SIGN AT SCHOOL
A year-long project by the Osoyoos Elementary School’s Parent Advisory Council (PAC) has been put on hold due to a new sign bylaw in the works by the Town of Osoyoos. “We want to purchase one of those...
- Posted 4 years ago
DRAFT SIGN BYLAW RAISES CONCERNS WITHIN LOCAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY
“For us to be successful, we at least need to point people in this direction,” said Don Brogan, general manager of Walnut Beach Resort. “We’re off the beaten path, for crying out loud.” Brogan is reacting to initial...
- Posted 5 years ago