- Suspicious package caused closure of Osoyoos RCMP detachment on WednesdayPosted 4 days ago
- Strike continues as Sept. 2 date for school return nearsPosted 4 days ago
- Province, feds’ inaction on invasive mussels frustrates local water officialsPosted 4 days ago
- Nominations open soon for November municipal electionsPosted 4 days ago
- Province’s plan for Grist Mill sets off alarm bellsPosted 4 days ago
- Great teamwork cited by Anarchist Mountain fire chief for bringing brush fire quickly under controlPosted 4 days ago
- New vice principal announced at Osoyoos Elementary SchoolPosted 4 days ago
- Harness racing could return here next yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Langley man facing serious weapons charges after guns found in OsoyoosPosted 2 weeks ago
- Dawn MacRae of Oliver is new Osoyoos IdolPosted 2 weeks ago
PROPOSED BYLAW COULD THREATEN PLANS TO INSTALL ELECTRONIC SIGN AT SCHOOL
A year-long project by the Osoyoos Elementary School’s Parent Advisory Council (PAC) has been put on hold due to a new sign bylaw in the works by the Town of Osoyoos. “We want to purchase one of those...
- Posted 4 years ago
DRAFT SIGN BYLAW RAISES CONCERNS WITHIN LOCAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY
“For us to be successful, we at least need to point people in this direction,” said Don Brogan, general manager of Walnut Beach Resort. “We’re off the beaten path, for crying out loud.” Brogan is reacting to initial...
- Posted 5 years ago