- Council explores closing airport to use land for industryPosted 1 day ago
- B.C. Environment minister meets opposing groups on national parkPosted 1 day ago
- McKortoff wins landslide becoming first female mayor in Osoyoos’ historyPosted 1 week ago
- Residents vote ‘yes’ to new fire hallPosted 1 week ago
- Provincial finance committee calls for new talks on national park in South OkanaganPosted 1 week ago
PROPOSED BYLAW COULD THREATEN PLANS TO INSTALL ELECTRONIC SIGN AT SCHOOL
A year-long project by the Osoyoos Elementary School’s Parent Advisory Council (PAC) has been put on hold due to a new sign bylaw in the works by the Town of Osoyoos. “We want to purchase one of those...
- Posted 4 years ago
DRAFT SIGN BYLAW RAISES CONCERNS WITHIN LOCAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY
“For us to be successful, we at least need to point people in this direction,” said Don Brogan, general manager of Walnut Beach Resort. “We’re off the beaten path, for crying out loud.” Brogan is reacting to initial...
- Posted 5 years ago