- Water shortages and conservation remain a hot topicPosted 4 days ago
- With or without Mt. Baldy, Osoyoos has great winter potential, says DO managerPosted 4 days ago
- Five-person ‘focus group’ picked by MLA to review input on national park futurePosted 4 days ago
- Cast and crew rave about three weeks spent in Osoyoos shooting TV moviePosted 2 weeks ago
- Public’s help sought to identify burglars at Dairy Queen, Campo MarinaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Refugee project launches fundraising campaignPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cash donations especially welcome as food bank gets ready to deliver annual Christmas hampersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Osoyoos pays tribute to veterans and fallen comradesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town of Osoyoos is asked to be part of proposed Regional Heritage CommissionPosted 2 weeks ago
PROPOSED BYLAW COULD THREATEN PLANS TO INSTALL ELECTRONIC SIGN AT SCHOOL
A year-long project by the Osoyoos Elementary School’s Parent Advisory Council (PAC) has been put on hold due to a new sign bylaw in the works by the Town of Osoyoos. “We want to purchase one of those...
- Posted 5 years ago
DRAFT SIGN BYLAW RAISES CONCERNS WITHIN LOCAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY
“For us to be successful, we at least need to point people in this direction,” said Don Brogan, general manager of Walnut Beach Resort. “We’re off the beaten path, for crying out loud.” Brogan is reacting to initial...
- Posted 6 years ago