- Stu Wells withdraws mayoralty bid as Sue McKortoff seeks to fill his shoesPosted 4 days ago
- Officials unprepared when mussel-infested boat arrived at Osoyoos border crossingPosted 4 days ago
- MLA has received no complaints about park closurePosted 4 days ago
- Realtor and business owner Carol Youngberg plans to run for councilPosted 4 days ago
- Atamanenko urges feds to move faster on regulations to stop invasive musselsPosted 4 days ago
PROPOSED BYLAW COULD THREATEN PLANS TO INSTALL ELECTRONIC SIGN AT SCHOOL
A year-long project by the Osoyoos Elementary School’s Parent Advisory Council (PAC) has been put on hold due to a new sign bylaw in the works by the Town of Osoyoos. “We want to purchase one of those...
- Posted 4 years ago
DRAFT SIGN BYLAW RAISES CONCERNS WITHIN LOCAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY
“For us to be successful, we at least need to point people in this direction,” said Don Brogan, general manager of Walnut Beach Resort. “We’re off the beaten path, for crying out loud.” Brogan is reacting to initial...
- Posted 5 years ago