- Committee insists closing airport in Osoyoos would be huge mistakePosted 3 hours ago
- RCMP steps up checks for impaired driversPosted 3 hours ago
- Tension boils at meeting in BridesvillePosted 7 days ago
- Feds finally introduce regulations to prevent mussel invasionPosted 7 days ago
- Osoyoos man is arrested and facing Internet luring and possessing child porn chargesPosted 7 days ago
RETAINING WALL OWNER ASKS TOWN FOR STAY ON ORDER TO REMOVE STRUCTURE
A Lobelia Drive resident who was ordered last May to remove a retaining wall on his property is asking the Town for more time to find a way to take down or alter the structure. In a May...
- Posted 5 years ago