- Kidney transplant takes place a day before World Kidney DayPosted 4 days ago
- Desert Live Music Festival won’t run this yearPosted 4 days ago
- Silent during off-road meeting, environmentalists now speaking up about damage caused by ATVsPosted 4 days ago
- Osoyoos Lake level rising again with change of seasonPosted 4 days ago
- BCFGA shares its concerns after federal government approves controversial Arctic Apple for sale in CanadaPosted 4 days ago
RETAINING WALL OWNER ASKS TOWN FOR STAY ON ORDER TO REMOVE STRUCTURE
A Lobelia Drive resident who was ordered last May to remove a retaining wall on his property is asking the Town for more time to find a way to take down or alter the structure. In a May...
- Posted 5 years ago