- Stu Wells withdraws mayoralty bid as Sue McKortoff seeks to fill his shoesPosted 6 days ago
- Officials unprepared when mussel-infested boat arrived at Osoyoos border crossingPosted 6 days ago
- MLA has received no complaints about park closurePosted 6 days ago
- Realtor and business owner Carol Youngberg plans to run for councilPosted 6 days ago
- Atamanenko urges feds to move faster on regulations to stop invasive musselsPosted 6 days ago
RETAINING WALL OWNER ASKS TOWN FOR STAY ON ORDER TO REMOVE STRUCTURE
A Lobelia Drive resident who was ordered last May to remove a retaining wall on his property is asking the Town for more time to find a way to take down or alter the structure. In a May...
- Posted 4 years ago