- Skiing returns to BaldyPosted 6 days ago
- Council takes step in possible airport closurePosted 6 days ago
- Dairy Queen, Tim Hortons latest break-in victimsPosted 6 days ago
- Osoyoos man and woman in custody after stolen property foundPosted 6 days ago
- Airport committee urges council to keep facility open and support expansion planPosted 6 days ago
RETAINING WALL OWNER ASKS TOWN FOR STAY ON ORDER TO REMOVE STRUCTURE
A Lobelia Drive resident who was ordered last May to remove a retaining wall on his property is asking the Town for more time to find a way to take down or alter the structure. In a May...
- Posted 5 years ago