- Council considers water metersPosted 2 days ago
- Neufeld is odd man out on many issues as candidates square off in Oliver forumPosted 2 days ago
- Osoyoos hosts major water forums next weekPosted 1 week ago
- RCMP constable still collecting salary more than two years after suspensionPosted 1 week ago
- Missing man found dead; vehicle plunged down cliffPosted 1 week ago
RETAINING WALL OWNER ASKS TOWN FOR STAY ON ORDER TO REMOVE STRUCTURE
A Lobelia Drive resident who was ordered last May to remove a retaining wall on his property is asking the Town for more time to find a way to take down or alter the structure. In a May...
- Posted 5 years ago