- New poll won’t change MLA Larson’s opposition to national parkPosted 5 days ago
- MLA Larson wants Osoyoos Desert Centre to be nominated as UNESCO World Heritage SitePosted 5 days ago
- Work set to begin on road resurfacing along Highway 97 from Osoyoos to OliverPosted 5 days ago
- New poll shows jump in support for national parkPosted 2 weeks ago
- Talks aim to save Home Building CentrePosted 2 weeks ago
- B.C.’s mussel program called a ‘good start,’ but OBWB still wants inspection stationsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Crime sees sharp rise in Osoyoos this year, but not as big as in other Okanagan communitiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- This year’s sockeye run could match 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Smuggling suspects arrested, 3 lbs. of cocaine seizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- OIB Chief Clarence Louie delivers blunt talk to Osoyoos RotariansPosted 3 weeks ago
‘05 Kia station wagon. Auto, air. $5000. 89,000 km. 250-485-8641.
2000 Olds Alero. 4 dr, sunroof. Needs minor work. $900 OBO. Call 250-498-8826.
Subaru Legacy wagon AWD. 5 spd., leather heated seats, winter tires. 250-495-6533 email@example.com.
Classic 1978 Cadillac, 2 dr. hardtop, sunroof. Great condition. $8000. Call 250-498-0104.
2002 red Toyota Camry LE. Great cond, runs well, lady driven, one owner. Good tires, A/C. $4990 OBO. 250-495-3275, firstname.lastname@example.org.