- Council explores closing airport to use land for industryPosted 1 day ago
- B.C. Environment minister meets opposing groups on national parkPosted 1 day ago
- McKortoff wins landslide becoming first female mayor in Osoyoos’ historyPosted 1 week ago
- Residents vote ‘yes’ to new fire hallPosted 1 week ago
- Provincial finance committee calls for new talks on national park in South OkanaganPosted 1 week ago
Multi family. Sat., May 4. 8 a.m. – ? 6400 blk. Nighthawk Dr. Outdoor, household.
Community Living Auxiliary. Saturdays 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Next to Tim Hortons (downstairs). 250-498-7368 for pick up. No clothing, computers, printers, typewriters.
Mariposa Auxiliary is busy planning their annual yard/bake sale. May 4, from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. at 2 Dogwood Pl. No large appl. pls. No EARLY BIRDS please! We will be receiving donations for yard and bake sales on May 2 and 3 at 2 Dogwood Place. All donations will be greatly appreciated and all funds will continue to enhance the lives of residents in Mariposa Gardens. For more info call Lyla 250-495-7199.
Sat., May 4. 10 Lambert Crt. 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Multi family. Sat., May 4. 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Paintings, light fixtures, collectables, etc. The end of Killdeer Pl.
Sat., May 4. 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. 16 Bayview. Tools, Astron. telescope, el motor, fishing, camping gear, household. Winter tires, digital cam, PC SW.
2nd week. 3794 Hwy. 3 East. New items, & collectables. Sat., May 4. 9 a.m. – noon.
Huge sale. Sat. & Sun. 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. 8706 122 Ave. Tools, bldg. supplies, household, garden supplies. All must go.
Sat., May 4. 8207 Gravenstein Dr. 9 a.m. Good deals plus lots of free stuff.
Downsizing. Sat. 9 – 2. 8707 Primrose Lane. Books, CD’s., DVD’s, dishes, cookware, furn., tools. Too much to list!